We are seeking experienced mechanics who can perform all levels of troubleshooting, diagnostic maintenance, and repair services for our very diverse fleet of equipment. Our fleet consists of trucks (class 6, 7 and 8), light to medium duty trucks, trailers, forklifts, cranes, earth-moving equipment, and industrial equipment.
- 5 years experience as a mechanic on similar equipment
- Experience in all areas of truck repair
- The ability to diagnose and repair hydraulic equipment with electronic control systems
- Experience in air systems, hydraulics and electrical troubleshooting
- Experience with gas and diesel engine repair is preferred but not required.
- Hydraulic experience is preferred but not required
- Perform repairs, preventative maintenance, inspections, and electrical trouble shooting for engine & hydraulic moving equipment
- Specialized training and experience in the diagnosing and troubleshooting of major mechanical systems
- Proficiency using diagnostic equipment and hand & power tools
- Candidates must have their own tools
- A valid drivers license is required (CDL preferred but not required)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Vocational or technical certification preferred but not required
Regular shift hours are Monday - Friday. Overtime maybe required and in some cases on short notice. Candidates must be willing to be on call for field repairs and be willing to work extra hours when required.
We are looking for experienced mechanics who are motivated, ambitious, willing to learn, and be a team player. You can submit your resume through the link below or if you have questions you can reach our shop at 602-256-1165.